Dr. Gerardo Orfanos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

February 8th, 2016
Good results
Dr was very helpful with the diagnosis and treatment of our 3 month old baby girl. He took the time to check her thoroughly and promptly recommended a good medical plan with medicine and inahlers. Is he the most empathic doctor out there? Perhaps not. Does he help children get better? Absolutely!

May 9th, 2011
Dr. Orfanos' is in and out in less than 5 minutes. Doesn't ask questions regarding patient, doesn't check patient thoroughly.

April 29th, 2011
Unethical, Rude and Impatient
My experience with Doctor Orfanos has been atrocious to say the least. On every visit to his clinic; I felt rushed and mistreated by him and his personnel. On two of those visits; while I was in the waiting room, I could hear him complained to his staff about having too many patients and being very tired to finish out the day. And this was just before he went inside the waiting room to examine my daughter. Every time I would visit his clinic, the average wait time would be 40 minutes and less than 2 minutes to diagnose without the ease of asking questions. The last time that I was in his clinic; my daughter was very sick and he showed no empathy while checking her. First of all, it was one of those days when he was very upset for having too many patients. While he was checking my daughter, he was rough, disrespectful and unethical. Furthermore; when I tried to ask questions, he made me feel insignificant and ignorant. In my opinion, Dr. Orfanos is not fit to be a pediatrician because he does not have any patience or empathy for sick children/babies and their worried parents.

June 29th, 2010
noooo
run far away from this doctor, has too many patients and no time! rude employees.

April 12th, 2010
took me 45 minutes in the waiting area to see Dr. Orfanos and it took him less than 1 minutes to see my son from the time he walked in the room and walked out. He did not show any care as a Dr.