A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Paulino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paulino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paulino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Paulino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulino graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Paulino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Bevis Paulino MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo B. Paulino practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Paulino has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Paulino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ware, MA.
See Ware Radiologists.