A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Paulino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paulino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paulino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Paulino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulino graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Paulino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Bevis Paulino MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo B. Paulino practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Paulino has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Paulino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ware, MA.
See Ware Radiologists.