A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Reyes, MBA, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reyes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo M Reyes MBA and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo M. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Reyes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gerardo Reyes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Oak Brook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX and Spring, TX.
See Oak Brook Pediatricians.