A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Sison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Sison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sison
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Sison, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sison graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Pemhs, Par - St. Petersburg, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Posadas Sison MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo P. Sison practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Sison has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Sison practices Psychiatry near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Psychiatrists.