Dr. Gerardo Sison Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gerardo Sison Jr?

Never, EVER again.

Posted on October 16th, 2017

This is the guy who put me on full-dose Paxil when I was ELEVEN, left me on it for over a year despite multiple family members telling him it was making me so nonfunctioning I was having trouble stringing a sentence together, and then pulled me off it cold-turkey when my father told him to change something or he'd stop paying. You aren't even ALLOWED to put 11 year olds on Paxil. Thanks, buddy, I sure enjoy having chemically induced amnesia for a significant part of my childhood! Needless to say, as an adult now I don't trust him to treat my own children! Yeah that's right pal, I remember who you are. We all remember who you are.

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Best in the Area!!

Posted on September 13th, 2015

Very rude and misdiagnosed me. He wouldn't listen to me when I wanted to change medication because the ones he gave me weren't working. Would NOT suggest going to him.

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Great Dr. Great staff always a pleasure to help, it is nice to have someone who is educated and who trys to uunderstand and help you work on your personal problems.

Dr Sison

Posted on October 29th, 2014

Dr Sison will absolutely not do any counseling. He simply makes changes in medications. That is all he does. When I asked him why he doesn't do counseling he replied "they don't pay me for that". I have seen several psychiatrists, and none of them have performed any counseling.

Dissatisfied

Posted on April 14th, 2014

Would not recommend if you paid me. Had 3 visits over 6 weeks, the only thing he remembered about my son was that he ordered blood work and I didn't have it. As soon as I questioned his treatment plan, he refused to see my son until I get a second opinion. Good riddance, I'd rather drive to St. Pete or Tampa before continuing treatment with you.

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Worst dr ever

Very nice people....

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Very nice front desk help, easy to work with. Kind easy going Dr. Overall GOOD experience !!! :-)

Good Psychiatrist

Posted on February 6th, 2013

After going to many quacks, I finally went to Dr. Sison. He spent a lot of time with me on my first appointment and had me back for regular check ups to see how I was doing. Once I was better, I haven't had to go back. I thought he was very nice, personable, and easy to talk to. He took time and listened to all my concerns. I am a Mental Health Counselor and he was right on with his diagnosis and treatment plan. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Are you sure we saw the same doctor?

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Dr. Sison was gregarious, asked many questions, reviewed history, actually read the forms I filled out, he was timely, I was not rushed at all. His office staff was professional & personable. This is a very good doctor and I look forward to his care.

VERY RUDE AND UNCARING !!!!

Posted on March 7th, 2012

THIS MD SIMPLY HAS NO EMPATHY OR CONCERN FOR HIS PATIENTS.DR. SISON IF YOU ARE AS MISERABLE AS YOU SEEM, WHY DON'T YOU FIND A DIFFERENT PROFESSION?YOU MUST HAVE TAKEN AN OATH TO HELP PEOPLE IN PAIN

Not interested in you

Posted on May 11th, 2011

This doctor has the gall to charge you or your insurance a small fortune for rushing you out of the office in five minutes. He simply does not care how you are doing in life. He wants to listen for key words for which meds he should issue and boot you out the door. I tried to tell him about personal problems with my marriage and he simply told me he doesn't do that kind of work! Didn't even refer me to anyone else. Don't waste your time with him.