Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrists
34650 US Highway 19 N
Ste 107
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
727-787-3422
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dissatisfied  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2014

Would not recommend if you paid me. Had 3 visits over 6 weeks, the only thing he remembered about my son was that he ordered blood work and I didn't have it. As soon as I questioned his treatment plan, he refused to see my son until I get a second opinion. Good riddance, I'd rather drive to St. Pete or Tampa before continuing treatment with you.

May 9th, 2013

Worst dr ever

|  Very nice people....  |  show details
by KathleenMC on Mar 5th, 2013

Very nice front desk help, easy to work with. Kind easy going Dr. Overall GOOD experience !!! :-)

|  Good Psychiatrist  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2013

After going to many quacks, I finally went to Dr. Sison. He spent a lot of time with me on my first appointment and had me back for regular check ups to see how I was doing. Once I was better, I haven't had to go back. I thought he was very nice, personable, and easy to talk to. He took time and listened to all my concerns. I am a Mental Health Counselor and he was right on with his diagnosis and treatment plan. I would recommend him to family and friends.

|  Are you sure we saw the same doctor?  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2013

Dr. Sison was gregarious, asked many questions, reviewed history, actually read the forms I filled out, he was timely, I was not rushed at all. His office staff was professional & personable. This is a very good doctor and I look forward to his care.

|  VERY RUDE AND UNCARING !!!!  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

THIS MD SIMPLY HAS NO EMPATHY OR CONCERN FOR HIS PATIENTS.DR. SISON IF YOU ARE AS MISERABLE AS YOU SEEM, WHY DON'T YOU FIND A DIFFERENT PROFESSION?YOU MUST HAVE TAKEN AN OATH TO HELP PEOPLE IN PAIN

|  Not interested in you  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

This doctor has the gall to charge you or your insurance a small fortune for rushing you out of the office in five minutes. He simply does not care how you are doing in life. He wants to listen for key words for which meds he should issue and boot you out the door. I tried to tell him about personal problems with my marriage and he simply told me he doesn't do that kind of work! Didn't even refer me to anyone else. Don't waste your time with him.

|  Rude and arrogant person, AVOID!  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2010

Seeing this doctor was a very bad experience, he was extremely rude to me, one of the rudest people I've ever met, and very arrogant. Terrible bedside manner. I would never see him again and I'd never recommend him to anyone. Please aboid this EXTREMELY RUDE, ARROGANT DOC!!!

|  I don't think this man should be practicing  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2010

I am appalled by the unprofessionalism, rudeness, and inability to listen that this man displays. He talks over you, totally discounts anything that you have to say, and makes you feel like an idiot. As a health professional myself, I'm surprised that this "DR" even has a practice. I feel badly for anyone who goes to him seeking real help. Please don't do yourself a disservice by seeing Dr.Sison. I hope he is in therapy himself-he needs it.

by j.f. on May 9th, 2010

excellent choice for adolescent psychiatrist

|  Dr Sison is an idiot  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2010

Dr Sison is a total idiot. He made no sense to me and tried to give me 25 MG Zyprexa and 25 MG of Prozac 3 times per day. If I would of taken this much medication I would have probably died. Very unsatisfied with Dr Sison.

|  Lack of Professionlism  |  show details
by K on May 26th, 2009

I Dont doubt tha dr. sison is well qualified in his field, however do not expect much time with him discussing your issues. He is a big fan of SSRI drugs which i have come to find wreak havok on my body and my impulse control.. so just be careful and talk to him about any concerns you may have. As busy as he is he will make time for you

Apr 9th, 2009

Very warm and professional, went over and above in acomodate my needs. I would recommend to my family & friends without reservation!