A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Tapia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Tapia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapia graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tapia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Tapia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo Tapia practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Tapia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerardo Tapia practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.