Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerardo Tapia
Dr. Gerardo Tapia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Tapia is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital Acu and New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion. Dr. Tapia has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerardo Tapia has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Gerardo Tapia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Denize Da Silva-Siegel
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
New York, NY 0.12 mi15
Dr. Lewis Fox
New York, NY 0.13 mi35
Dr. Celedonia Koh
Clinical Psychology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry
New York, NY 0.13 mi41