A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Trinidad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Trinidad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trinidad
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trinidad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Trinidad, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trinidad graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Trinidad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Dumlao Trinidad MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo D. Trinidad practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Trinidad has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Trinidad practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Surgeons.