A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Trinidad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Trinidad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trinidad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trinidad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Trinidad, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trinidad graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Trinidad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Dumlao Trinidad MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo D. Trinidad practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Trinidad has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Trinidad practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Surgeons.