Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Vazquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vazquez
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vazquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vazquez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo R Vazquez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo R. Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Vazquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Vazquez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians and San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.