A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Vazquez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vazquez
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Vazquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Vazquez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo R Vazquez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo R. Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Vazquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Vazquez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians and San Antonio General Practitioners.