A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Zambrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Zambrano, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambrano graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Zambrano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Zambrano MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo Zambrano practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Zambrano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerardo Zambrano practices Anesthesiology near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Longview Anesthesiologists.