A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Zavala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Zavala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Zavala, BA, BS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zavala graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zavala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Spine Hospital-South TX
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Zavala BA, BS, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo Zavala practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Zavala has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Zavala practices Neurological Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Neurological Surgeons.