A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerburg Wulf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerburg Wulf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wulf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wulf Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wulf graduated from Westfalische Wilhelms-Universitaet, Munster.
Dr. Wulf has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerburg M Wulf MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerburg M. Wulf practice?
- Dr. Gerburg Wulf has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerburg Wulf practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists, Cambridge Hematologists, and Cambridge Oncologists.