A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerburg Wulf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerburg Wulf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wulf graduated from Westfalische Wilhelms-Universitaet, Munster.
Dr. Wulf has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerburg M Wulf MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerburg M. Wulf practice?
- Dr. Gerburg Wulf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerburg Wulf practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Oncologists.