Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerd Cropp
Dr. Gerd Cropp, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Cropp is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerd Cropp has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Gerd Cropp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Mary Kleinhenz
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Jeffrey Golden
San Francisco, CA 0 mi41
Dr. Paul Wolters
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi21