Dr. Gerda Augustin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerda Augustin?

October 28th, 2014

Office visit

I highly recommend this office and like the flexibility to be able to talk to Dr Augustin with my concerns/questions about my daughter. I have been to other offices and its very hard to get to talk a physician. A front desk or a nurse practitioner will call you back rarely a doctor but that is that the case here and I really like that a lot

July 11th, 2014

Parents Beware

This office was just horrible. Neither the doctor nor her staff are friendly or knowledgeable the office is very rarely open and when it is they do not answer the phone. After the first visit i decided to never take my children back. It's been 6 months and I'm still trying to get then to send my children's records for the one visit they were there. Worst doctor ever!

January 31st, 2014

I really like Dr Augustin

I really like this office and the close contact Dr Augustin have with me and my daughter. Dr. Augustin call me directly and return my call right away. she has an answering service picks up quick and doctor call right back which very important to me. I figure I'll take time to sahre that for those who love to read review on doctors.

December 16th, 2013

I really like this doctor

First time to Dr. Augustin. My cousin who has been going there for over 5 year recommended me to go there because my child ears was hurting. It was no wait time. Dr Augustin was very nice to my daughter and get right to why were we there and diagnosis my daughter and gave us medication and told us do not hesitated to call the office if I had any other concerns. Mind you Dr Augustin was not my doctor and treated us like we have been going there for years. I will recommend her to my other friends. I really like the in and out which is important for me who has very little time to wait in waiting room for hours I just wanted to share my first experience in this office

November 14th, 2013

My office experience

I really like this office. Friendly front desk and Dr Augustin is so sweet to my twins girls. They love her. I am really shock to see negative comment because my experience in this office has been nothing but pleasant. I know some parents out there will come to site an write nonsense because simply did not want to follow office policy or because they did not get they way. Grow up! I also know some parents who only complaint for nonsense and even twist the truth a little bit about an office to give them bar rap but will never come to site when they get very good service. the bottom line i really Dr Augustin and highly recommend her

November 13th, 2013

horrible

first time going there...she was rude and running out the mouth to me very poor attitude...kept calling my daughter a little boy who looks nothing like a boy !!!!!!! i came home and switched doctors immediately !!!!!!!

September 7th, 2013

Easy to get an Appointment

I really like this office. I get in and out for follow up catch up shots. I barely have to wait 10 minutes when my son come in to get rest of it shots which is a catch up shots visit. I have to complain so far and Dr. Augustin is great period.

May 23rd, 2013

A happy mom...

I have been coming to Dr Augustin's office for over 4 years now with four of my children and I just love her. She is very sweet and approachable. she always return my call even if its 3am. Dr. Augustin is so nice with the kids- make them laugh, give them books and stickers after the visit. My children loves her as well. I glance at the other negative review and I laugh because I have not encounter any of these things.

May 3rd, 2013

Nice Office

I call the office as a new patient because my son needed refill on his ADHD meds. I got an appoint in les than 72 hours to see the doctor. I was told bring last record and medication history from the pahrmacy. My son was seen got her refill--that is convient and I really appreciated. Other office I pretty sure I would have to wait for months to be seen and my son would have not get his meds. Thank You

March 20th, 2013

Dissatified Parent

My experiences with Desty On Call and Dr. Augustin were usually unpleasant and unprofessional. There is always an issue with scheduling appointments and health concerns that I felt were important were not a priority and my children would have to wait weeks to be scheduled. Trying to get a referral is difficult and Dr. Augustin doesn't do well with follow up, even on the recommendations she makes. There is always a new receptionist that seems untrained and not very knowledgable on medical issues and doesn't offer much help when it comes to scheduling, referrals, etc...The office hours are not flexible at all and it is diffucult for working parents to bring their children in for sick visits. On a positive note, Dr. Augustin is good with the children and diagnosing illnesses and is attentative to the needs of her patients. However, her attitude towards parents is at times negative and curt.

July 6th, 2012

Great Experience with this office

I wanted to take the time to share with anyone who is reading the other non-sense - non true comments two other person wrote here. I have been going to DestyOncare Pediatrics close to 4 yrs now and I have nothing to say except its an excellent office. Very easy, same day appointment for almost anything. Dr Augustin do have medical Assistant in train that comes to the office at times; therefore; you can see a new front desk clerk here and now but they always very nice, professional and helpfull.I never had a problem getting my referral. My referral gets fax to my child specialist with 24-48hrs prior to my child's appointment; thus I am not sure about the other comment about the referral problem.If you are looking for a professional, accessable pediatric office-- do not hesitated to go there-- you will get an excellent care- I love it and have referred a lot of friends and family and non so far had any bad thing to say except they love how convenient it is and easy access to Dr. Augustin-- talk to her direct on the phone>Most of the time, she picks up the phone herself- I love that.Most of other office a MA/nurse return your call but in DestyOnCare Pediatrics-- Dr Augustin actual take the time to talk with you if you have a question or a problem. Great--and I just love that

June 21st, 2012

I Just Love this office

I am shock to read the other 2 crazy comment. I have been going to Dr. Augustin over 3 yrs now and its been a great experience. Very easy to get an appointment and Dr Augustin is very accessable to talk with you on the phone and sometime she picks up the phone herself. I have 4 kids and all are being seen by Dr. Augustin. She loves what she does and always take extra time to talk about other social issues that I might be having. She never rush me when I have multiple question or some other add on issue I want to talk about.I know some people go on the web to write bad reviews just because they do not get their ways or do not want to follow office policy--- that does not mean the office or the Dr is bad----- People have to follow office policies and will have no issuesAgain I love the office and Dr. AUGUSTIN is AWESOME, very professional and loves what she do because you can tell by the way she takes her time to explain stuff and do not rush you off.