Dr. Gergana Popova-Orahovats MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Cheyenne, WY

3.8

June 13th, 2016
Dr. Popova is great
She's busy, but she's among the best doctors I've seen in my lifetime, and that's a lot

June 2nd, 2015
It's been awhile since I've seen Dr. P but I loved her then. I changed my primary care because of my specific need for an internist with asthma knowledge.

May 26th, 2015
I love her and recommend her to every other woman I know.

April 5th, 2015
Excellent Care
Have been a patient of hers for years. Always takes the time to listen to my concerns and to answer every question. She goes the extra mile for her patients and has always been very professional and pleasant. I don't mind waiting a little longer in the waiting room for a doctor who really cares. Wouldn't trade her for anyone else.

December 8th, 2014
housewife
I was extremely pleased with Dr. Popova, and I agree with the other person, that she does treat you like your her only patient, which is SO unusual, I know doctors have a 15 minute time lapse with you, but try to get one to spend 5 with you. Hardly ever. I do not mind the wait. There's magazine's in the waiting room, I can read. No problem. I am a patient person. How sad others are in such a hurry ALL the time. If I knew this, I would tell the person, before me, whose in a hurry, go ahead...I'll just wait, I don't mind. You have to remember, these people are doctors, human beings like you and me. The only difference between them and us, is, they have a degree! Their still capable if making mistakes. Now, if their mistakes are life threatening, that's when I look somewhere else...otherwise, I can tolerate, quite a bit.

September 14th, 2010
Please find another Doctor
Have seen this Doc a few times, though pleasant at times, starts scolding whenever she feels like her instructions are not followed strictly. I feel like I am sitting in a Principal's office not a doctors office. The wait is absolutely ridiculous, have had to wait well over an hour every time. The front desk staff seems to be in chaos every visit. Have had overbilling issues as well. Won't be going back to this group anymore, seems like all the good doctors have left the group.

August 2nd, 2010
One of the worst physician EVER!!!
She is rude, obnoxious, clearly she is only interested in trying to bill as much as she possibly can, and get this she was completely clueless about my diagnoses. I switched and have had no problems since. CMS has a horrible reputation as a group and I would say the reputation is well warranted. PLEASE, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

November 18th, 2009
She is a wonderful doctor! I feel so at ease with her and I feel I can tell her anything that's on my mind. She respects me as a person. She cares for me as her patient. I have recommended her to co-workers and family members.

October 22nd, 2009
Dr. Popova called with my results, provided concise directions for remedial actions, is pleasant and takes a complete medical history. A newer patient, I have been very pleased with her manner, skills and follow-up. Fortunately, I'm not easily offended by the abruptness if not rudeness of the front office personnel. Nursing staff is professional and pleasant.

February 19th, 2009
PATIENT
she told me my diagnosis in the hallway in front of other patients, staff, etc. I was very embarassed. i thought confidentialty was a part of the medical field. i do not believe that she understands this.

June 16th, 2008
Dr. Popova is very thorough and takes enough time to make you feel as if you are the only patient she has. Her diagnosis and treatment have been excellent. The only draw back is that she treats every patient as though they are the only one, which means long waits to see her. However, her professionalism and skill are worth the wait for me.