Dr. Gerhard Boehm MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
First ever major surgery. It went perfect. I would gladly go to him again if I ever had to have another surgery.

June 5th, 2016
Thyroid
Great doctor. So happy with my incision. Didn't get surgery the next day, but definitely worth the wait. Friendly staff.

December 28th, 2015
Accurate in prognosis and post op treatment. Surgery site left with minimal scarring.

December 2nd, 2015
Parathyoid
Dr. Boehm did my surgery and I could not have been more satisfied with him the staff and hospital they all were out standing and that was having the experience from New York and Atlanta Hospitals. He was very good at explaining my situation and what to expect before and after the surgery and he has been right on it. He was great at getting my results back to me very quickly. I hope I will not need anymore surgeries but if I do he will be the one to preform it .

October 14th, 2015
Terrible Patient Relations
Dr. Boehm was highly recommended as a surgeon who specialized in women's issues. From the initial call I made to his office to make an appointment until I finally decided this office was not the right fit for me, I knew that I was not the only person who has encountered the rudest, most unprofessional, apathetic person scheduling his patients. Decided to research his reviews and others have had the same experience. Spoke with others in medical field and apparently there have always been issues with his staff although he is loved by his patients. I hope that in writing this he may see and realize he needs to make some changes regarding his staff or regardless of how respected and loved by his patients, eventually it will affect his practice and referrals. From the other comments it seems that this office is run with a very rigid hand which starts at the top. I suggest that learn to be more accommodating and sympathetic to patients who are already traumatized by the fact they have to face surgery and the unknown of whether or not they may have to deal with having cancer.

September 15th, 2015
Very Satisfied
Dr. Boehm was very professional, knowledgeable, and very caring. He was very informative on all aspects of my surgery and trying to make sure everything was done to help me fight cancer. I really care about this doctor as I feel he was a God send to help me beat cancer. I would highly recommend Dr. Boehm.

July 20th, 2015
He is a good doctor, however his receptionist is not very professional, nor patient friendly. Appears to be lazy. She doesn't make the necessary calls and follow-ups as others in her position do.

May 25th, 2015
He was a very competent, courteous , and patient throughout my visits before surgery and after surgery.

April 7th, 2015
Dr. Boehm did a mastectomy on my right breast and I was more than pleased at the results of my surgery. I was so pleased that when my daughter had to have surgery on the glands in her neck I told her to have her primary physician to refer her to Dr. Boehm and as I was pleased so was she. Dr. Boehm you are a God send.

March 2nd, 2015
Great service, on all accounts

February 6th, 2015
Having been a patient in Dr. Boehm 's office I greatly appreciated the fact they were clear in all aspects involving payment and the forms of payment they accepted. If you have a problem with it, you can decide not to be a patient. But maybe the problem is you not paying your bills. This is a great office and a wonderful caring doctor that has excellent skills. I would highly recommend him.

April 15th, 2014
I have had several surgeries preformed by Dr. Boehm and I believe he is a talented surgeon. However, the office nurse is very rude. I forgot the deadline for prepayment and asked if I could pay the next day. She was extremely rude and wouldn't work with me. Only doctor I know that doesn't take credit cards and wants cash or check two weeks before surgery. Well I have an appointment with another surgeon next week. She has made sure I will never use him again.