by Mrs. J. Cole on May 25th, 2015

He was a very competent, courteous , and patient throughout my visits before surgery and after surgery.

by Gloria L Williams on Apr 7th, 2015

Dr. Boehm did a mastectomy on my right breast and I was more than pleased at the results of my surgery. I was so pleased that when my daughter had to have surgery on the glands in her neck I told her to have her primary physician to refer her to Dr. Boehm and as I was pleased so was she. Dr. Boehm you are a God send.

by Linda Lambert on Mar 2nd, 2015

Great service, on all accounts

by Ann G. on Feb 6th, 2015

Having been a patient in Dr. Boehm 's office I greatly appreciated the fact they were clear in all aspects involving payment and the forms of payment they accepted. If you have a problem with it, you can decide not to be a patient. But maybe the problem is you not paying your bills. This is a great office and a wonderful caring doctor that has excellent skills. I would highly recommend him.

by Daniel Petrie on Apr 15th, 2014

I have had several surgeries preformed by Dr. Boehm and I believe he is a talented surgeon. However, the office nurse is very rude. I forgot the deadline for prepayment and asked if I could pay the next day. She was extremely rude and wouldn't work with me. Only doctor I know that doesn't take credit cards and wants cash or check two weeks before surgery. Well I have an appointment with another surgeon next week. She has made sure I will never use him again.

by Tonya Agee on Feb 17th, 2014

I love this man! he was an excellent surgeon and treated me very well.

Great office show details Great office
Jun 5th, 2012

Friendly office. Doctor took up alot of time and explained things in detail. When someone ask who your surgeon is they always reply you have the best. I had to leave this as I saw first hand how unfriendly people can be to a nice staff. Small staff but more efficient than any office I have ever been to. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Mar 13th, 2012

I was referred to Dr Boehm by my OBGYN. I am very grateful for that referral because I feel Dr Boehm gave me the best care I could've ever hoped for..before, during and after surgery. He made sure all information was obtained about my cancer so the best decisions could be made about treatment. He takes time to explain things to me and answer questions, in a professional, caring manner. His staff is very courteous and helpful in scheduling appts - with Dr Boehm and others and completing paperwork which I need. I highly recommend Dr Boehm and am grateful to be under his care.

Dec 22nd, 2011

NIGHTMARE

Poor follow up help, Very rude staff show details Poor follow up help, Very rude staff
Dec 22nd, 2010

His nurse Linda is very rude and unhelpful during the follow up apointments after my surgery .Also, lied to us to get us to come in asap because he was in surgery even though he was not which made us doubt the ability and advice of the whole clinic. Doctor Boehm was unable to help me with after surgery issues which was intense back pains continuing into 3rd week after surgery . It took two visits to get him to refer me to another physician. Very uninterested in explaining things about the surgery and also not enthusiastic about helping me find a solution to my reoccuring back and abdominal pain problem ( which I had not ever experienced till after the surgery).Also the mornign of my surgery I was told to check in to hospital at 8am which I did and they did not take me back into surgery until 2:30 pm and was not released until 7pm that night. I would not suggest him .