Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by S. Douglas on Jul 19th, 2016

First ever major surgery. It went perfect. I would gladly go to him again if I ever had to have another surgery.

Thyroid show details Thyroid
Jun 5th, 2016

Great doctor. So happy with my incision. Didn't get surgery the next day, but definitely worth the wait. Friendly staff.

Dec 28th, 2015

Accurate in prognosis and post op treatment. Surgery site left with minimal scarring.

Parathyoid show details Parathyoid
by Patricia C. on Dec 2nd, 2015

Dr. Boehm did my surgery and I could not have been more satisfied with him the staff and hospital they all were out standing and that was having the experience from New York and Atlanta Hospitals. He was very good at explaining my situation and what to expect before and after the surgery and he has been right on it. He was great at getting my results back to me very quickly. I hope I will not need anymore surgeries but if I do he will be the one to preform it .

Terrible Patient Relations show details Terrible Patient Relations
Oct 14th, 2015

Dr. Boehm was highly recommended as a surgeon who specialized in women's issues. From the initial call I made to his office to make an appointment until I finally decided this office was not the right fit for me, I knew that I was not the only person who has encountered the rudest, most unprofessional, apathetic person scheduling his patients. Decided to research his reviews and others have had the same experience. Spoke with others in medical field and apparently there have always been issues with his staff although he is loved by his patients. I hope that in writing this he may see and realize he needs to make some changes regarding his staff or regardless of how respected and loved by his patients, eventually it will affect his practice and referrals. From the other comments it seems that this office is run with a very rigid hand which starts at the top. I suggest that learn to be more accommodating and sympathetic to patients who are already traumatized by the fact they have to face surgery and the unknown of whether or not they may have to deal with having cancer.

Very Satisfied show details Very Satisfied
by C.Puckett on Sep 15th, 2015

Dr. Boehm was very professional, knowledgeable, and very caring. He was very informative on all aspects of my surgery and trying to make sure everything was done to help me fight cancer. I really care about this doctor as I feel he was a God send to help me beat cancer. I would highly recommend Dr. Boehm.

by Mrs. LBury on Jul 20th, 2015

He is a good doctor, however his receptionist is not very professional, nor patient friendly. Appears to be lazy. She doesn't make the necessary calls and follow-ups as others in her position do.

by Mrs. J. Cole on May 25th, 2015

He was a very competent, courteous , and patient throughout my visits before surgery and after surgery.

by Gloria L Williams on Apr 7th, 2015

Dr. Boehm did a mastectomy on my right breast and I was more than pleased at the results of my surgery. I was so pleased that when my daughter had to have surgery on the glands in her neck I told her to have her primary physician to refer her to Dr. Boehm and as I was pleased so was she. Dr. Boehm you are a God send.

by Linda Lambert on Mar 2nd, 2015

Great service, on all accounts

by Ann G. on Feb 6th, 2015

Having been a patient in Dr. Boehm 's office I greatly appreciated the fact they were clear in all aspects involving payment and the forms of payment they accepted. If you have a problem with it, you can decide not to be a patient. But maybe the problem is you not paying your bills. This is a great office and a wonderful caring doctor that has excellent skills. I would highly recommend him.

by Daniel Petrie on Apr 15th, 2014

I have had several surgeries preformed by Dr. Boehm and I believe he is a talented surgeon. However, the office nurse is very rude. I forgot the deadline for prepayment and asked if I could pay the next day. She was extremely rude and wouldn't work with me. Only doctor I know that doesn't take credit cards and wants cash or check two weeks before surgery. Well I have an appointment with another surgeon next week. She has made sure I will never use him again.

by Tonya Agee on Feb 17th, 2014

I love this man! he was an excellent surgeon and treated me very well.

Great office show details Great office
Jun 5th, 2012

Friendly office. Doctor took up alot of time and explained things in detail. When someone ask who your surgeon is they always reply you have the best. I had to leave this as I saw first hand how unfriendly people can be to a nice staff. Small staff but more efficient than any office I have ever been to. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Mar 13th, 2012

I was referred to Dr Boehm by my OBGYN. I am very grateful for that referral because I feel Dr Boehm gave me the best care I could've ever hoped for..before, during and after surgery. He made sure all information was obtained about my cancer so the best decisions could be made about treatment. He takes time to explain things to me and answer questions, in a professional, caring manner. His staff is very courteous and helpful in scheduling appts - with Dr Boehm and others and completing paperwork which I need. I highly recommend Dr Boehm and am grateful to be under his care.

Poor follow up help, Very rude staff show details Poor follow up help, Very rude staff
Dec 22nd, 2010

His nurse Linda is very rude and unhelpful during the follow up apointments after my surgery .Also, lied to us to get us to come in asap because he was in surgery even though he was not which made us doubt the ability and advice of the whole clinic. Doctor Boehm was unable to help me with after surgery issues which was intense back pains continuing into 3rd week after surgery . It took two visits to get him to refer me to another physician. Very uninterested in explaining things about the surgery and also not enthusiastic about helping me find a solution to my reoccuring back and abdominal pain problem ( which I had not ever experienced till after the surgery).Also the mornign of my surgery I was told to check in to hospital at 8am which I did and they did not take me back into surgery until 2:30 pm and was not released until 7pm that night. I would not suggest him .