Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerhard Gruschkus
Dr. Gerhard Gruschkus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Legal Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gruschkus is affiliated with Medtroplex Hospital Courtesy Priv. She speaks English.
Dr. Gerhard Gruschkus has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gerhard Gruschkus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Lester Vial Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cytopathology, Pathology
Dallas, TX 0.48 mi47
Dr. Maria Ordinario-Tinio
Dallas, TX 0.51 mi18
Dr. Stephanie Thomas
Dallas, TX 0.83 mi12