Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerhard Hettler III
Dr. Gerhard Hettler III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stevens Point, WI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Hettler is affiliated with St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point and Saint Michael`s Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerhard Hettler III has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Gerhard Hettler III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stevens Point, WI.
Dr. Anne Schierl
Anesthesiology, General Practice
Stevens Point, WI 0.94 mi
Dr. Kay Jewell
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
Stevens Point, WI 1.03 mi37
Dr. Darrell Witt
General Practice, Family Medicine
Mosinee, WI 13.68 mi