A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerhard Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Hill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerhard William Hill MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Gerhard W. Hill practice?
- Dr. Gerhard Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerhard Hill practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Otolaryngologists.