A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerhard Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Hill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerhard William Hill MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Gerhard W. Hill practice?
- Dr. Gerhard Hill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerhard Hill practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Temple Otolaryngologists.