A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerhard Maale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerhard Maale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerhard Maale, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maale graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maale has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerhard Emil Maale MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerhard E. Maale practice?
- Dr. Gerhard Maale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerhard Maale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.