A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerhard Maale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerhard Maale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maale
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerhard Maale, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maale graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maale has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerhard Emil Maale MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerhard E. Maale practice?
- Dr. Gerhard Maale has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerhard Maale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.