A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerhard Maale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerhard Maale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerhard Maale, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maale graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maale has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerhard Emil Maale MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerhard E. Maale practice?
- Dr. Gerhard Maale has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerhard Maale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.