A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerhard Senula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerhard Senula is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Senula
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerhard Senula, MBA, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Senula graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Senula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerhard Carl Senula MBA and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerhard C. Senula practice?
- Dr. Gerhard Senula has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerhard Senula practices Emergency Medicine near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Alamosa, CO and Philadelphia, PA.
See Williamsport Emergency Physicians.