A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geri Bacu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geri Bacu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geri Bacu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bacu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bacu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans