A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geri Bacu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geri Bacu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geri Bacu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bacu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geri Lynn Bacu MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Geri L. Bacu practice?
- Dr. Geri Bacu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Geri Bacu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ambridge, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Aliquippa, PA and Coraopolis, PA.
See Ambridge Internists and Ambridge Rheumatologists.