A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geri Bacu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geri Bacu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bacu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bacu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geri Bacu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bacu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geri Lynn Bacu MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Geri L. Bacu practice?
- Dr. Geri Bacu has 1 office location.
Dr. Geri Bacu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ambridge, PA.
See Ambridge Internists and Ambridge Rheumatologists.