A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geri Justice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geri Justice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Justice has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geri Justice MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Geri Justice practice?
- Dr. Geri Justice has 7 office locations.
Dr. Geri Justice practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tifton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Adel, GA and Nashville, GA.
See Tifton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.