A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geri Weiland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geri Weiland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geri Weiland, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiland graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Weiland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- River Region Health System
- River Region West
- River Region Health System, Vicksburg, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geri Lee Weiland MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Geri L. Weiland practice?
- Dr. Geri Weiland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geri Weiland practices Pediatrics near Vicksburg, MS.
See Vicksburg Pediatricians.