A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerlad Papadatos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerlad Papadatos is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papadatos
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Papadatos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Papadatos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Papadatos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerlad Gerasimos Papadatos MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gerlad G. Papadatos practice?
- Dr. Gerlad Papadatos has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerlad Papadatos practices Urology near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Urologists.