A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerlad Papadatos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerlad Papadatos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Papadatos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Papadatos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerlad Gerasimos Papadatos MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gerlad G. Papadatos practice?
- Dr. Gerlad Papadatos has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerlad Papadatos practices Urology near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Urologists.