A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerlinde Tynan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerlinde Tynan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerlinde Tynan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tynan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Tynan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tynan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerlinde S. Tynan practice?
Dr. Gerlinde Tynan practices Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.