Dr. Gerlyn Friesenhahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerlyn Friesenhahn?

Very Disappointed

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Dr was distracted by a pair of glasses left in our exam room during my entire appointment. She could not listen to me at all -it was amazingly disappointing. Recently I was allowed to run out of medication due to her lack of response.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

She's thorough and doesn't rush you thru an appointment

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Dr. Friesenhahn was very easy to talk to and didn't act like she was rushed to get out of the exam room. Very pleasant but forthcoming about what she needed to make an accurate diagnosis. I have a follow up appointment within a week of my initial appointment for testing.

Excellent doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Friesenhahn twice. On both visits she wasvery thorough, i.e. asked questions,examined me,took notes. She is patient and explained things very well. Very professional. I highly recommend her.

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Easy to talk to-she doesn't rush thru an appointment-you have time to ask all your questions.

NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT

Posted on February 10th, 2011

Dr Friesenhahn is a good doctor but some of her staff I'm not so sure about. Had a nerve test done and was referred to a hand specialist. The hand specialist was to call me to let me know when my appt would be and I had not heard from that Dr office several days later, so I called and was told that no results from the neurologist office had been faxed. Called the neurologist office and was given some lame excuse about the weather but that test results were in my file waiting to be faxed. Now 4 days later I called again and the results had just been faxed. It is inexcusable in this day and time for it to take over a week to fax results to a Dr's office that could have been walked across the street quicker.

Posted on May 18th, 2017