A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Germaine Camishion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Germaine Camishion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Germaine Camishion, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Camishion graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Camishion has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Germaine Mary Camishion MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Germaine M. Camishion practice?
- Dr. Germaine Camishion has 1 office location.
Dr. Germaine Camishion practices Dermatology near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Dermatologists.