Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Germaine Earle-Cruickshanks
Dr. Germaine Earle-Cruickshanks, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cambridge, MA, with another office in Leominster, MA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Earle-Cruickshanks is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital, HealthAlliance-Leominster Campus and Health Alliance Hospitals Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Germaine Earle-Cruickshanks has the following 4 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Germaine Earle-Cruickshanks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.