inactive

Germaine Earle-Cruickshanks DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

November 4th, 2015
Great doc!
We think Dr. C is great! She is smart, thorough, compassionate, and wonderful to have at your side. We respect her judgements and her suggestions, and there is not one thing I would change about the care I have received.

May 14th, 2013
I just happened to be searching the web for Germaine's phone number for my annual checkup, and saw these reviews and was surprised anyone could be disappointed! I had Germaine for the entire pregnancy of both my daughter and my son (she delivered my daughter but was not on call when my son was born), and I couldn't imagine having had it any other way. She is a wonderful person, very attentive without producing extra stress in what is already a hormone and anxiety laden process. In those final moments of a 27 hour labor, I wanted no one more by my side. I look forward to my annual visits w her. Also love Carol the nurse practitioner and Wendy the nurse in the office. They're fabulous!

May 8th, 2013
she is bad news
Her office staff "bad-mouthed" her -- I did not put a lot of weight on that. Then - in another context - she told me she had no control over her secretaries. When I asked for my records to be sent to me, the office sent me some one else's records. Next, when I got the records this do wrote, she wrote really stupid things. She doesn't seem to be very intelligent. I will not go back.

May 6th, 2013
Not a good experience
I saw this doctor once and would not go back. She misread an ultrasound report, and actually thought I had a 6 centimeter uterine lining as opposed to 6 millimeters. I don't think 6 centimeters is possible. She tried to push me into having a uterine biopsy right then, when a follow-up ultrasound would have been (and was) enough to show that my uterus was healthy. I have never had such a rough, uncomfortable pelvic exam in my life -- it was as if she were a plumber trying to fix a sink. She seemed clueless, awkward, and unskilled. I couldn't imagine having this doctor deliver anyone's baby!

July 26th, 2012
Very good!
I have really enjoyed seeing Dr. Earle-Cruickshanks. She has a wonderful personality and is very relaxed yet attentive. I've also never had to wait long.

November 18th, 2008
She was my doctor for my first pregnancy and I absolutely loved her! Unfortunately she has transferred to another hospital so I probably won't be able to have her for my next child, and I am so disappointed.