Dr. Germaine Earle-Cruickshanks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Germaine Earle-Cruickshanks?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Germaine Earle-Cruickshanks?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017

Awesome OBGYN

I've seen Dr. Earle-Cruickshanks for many years. She is caring and listens very well. She has great bedside manner, not condescending, friendly and very prompt in responding to my questions. I have never felt unease, neglected or distrust.

November 5th, 2015

Great doc!

We think Dr. C is great! She is smart, thorough, compassionate, and wonderful to have at your side. We respect her judgements and her suggestions, and there is not one thing I would change about the care I have received.

May 14th, 2013

I just happened to be searching the web for Germaine's phone number for my annual checkup, and saw these reviews and was surprised anyone could be disappointed! I had Germaine for the entire pregnancy of both my daughter and my son (she delivered my daughter but was not on call when my son was born), and I couldn't imagine having had it any other way. She is a wonderful person, very attentive without producing extra stress in what is already a hormone and anxiety laden process. In those final moments of a 27 hour labor, I wanted no one more by my side. I look forward to my annual visits w her. Also love Carol the nurse practitioner and Wendy the nurse in the office. They're fabulous!

May 8th, 2013

she is bad news

Her office staff "bad-mouthed" her -- I did not put a lot of weight on that. Then - in another context - she told me she had no control over her secretaries. When I asked for my records to be sent to me, the office sent me some one else's records. Next, when I got the records this do wrote, she wrote really stupid things. She doesn't seem to be very intelligent. I will not go back.

May 6th, 2013

Not a good experience

I saw this doctor once and would not go back. She misread an ultrasound report, and actually thought I had a 6 centimeter uterine lining as opposed to 6 millimeters. I don't think 6 centimeters is possible. She tried to push me into having a uterine biopsy right then, when a follow-up ultrasound would have been (and was) enough to show that my uterus was healthy. I have never had such a rough, uncomfortable pelvic exam in my life -- it was as if she were a plumber trying to fix a sink. She seemed clueless, awkward, and unskilled. I couldn't imagine having this doctor deliver anyone's baby!

July 26th, 2012

Very good!

I have really enjoyed seeing Dr. Earle-Cruickshanks. She has a wonderful personality and is very relaxed yet attentive. I've also never had to wait long.

April 25th, 2012

Terrible!

November 18th, 2008

She was my doctor for my first pregnancy and I absolutely loved her! Unfortunately she has transferred to another hospital so I probably won't be able to have her for my next child, and I am so disappointed.

December 1st, 2015