Dr. Germaine Ronewicz Fritz DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Germaine Fritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Germaine Fritz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritz graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fritz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fritz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Germaine R. Fritz practice?
Dr. Germaine Fritz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Novi Orthopedic Surgeons and Novi Surgeons.