A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Germaine Fritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Germaine Fritz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritz graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Fritz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Germaine Ronewicz Fritz DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Germaine R. Fritz practice?
- Dr. Germaine Fritz has 1 office location.
Dr. Germaine Fritz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Novi, MI.
See Novi Orthopedic Surgeons and Novi Surgeons.