Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
25500 Meadowbrook Rd
Ste 275
Novi, MI 48375
248-381-5777
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  If someone asks me "Have you ever seen the GOD?" Then my answer will be YES.That is (Dr. Fritz).  |  show details
by Pragyan Bisi on Jul 3rd, 2013

I am an Indian lady. I got married on dec'2011 and joined my husband in USA. Everything was new for me in that time. Only the person I knew is, my husband. On 24th May'12, while doing the roller skating, I broke my left hand in eight pieces (mainly Elbow Part),. Then went to Botsford hospital directly. Dr.Fritz is a one-of-a-kind surgeon, who cared for my husband. Dr. Fritz took the responsibility of my 4 hrs surgery. In that miserable time, nobody was with me except my husband. He was so scared, what to do?, where to go? This awesome lady gave him the assurance that she will take care of me, till i get back into my natural hand. I don't have a proper word to convey my gratitude to her."Dr. Fritz is a wonderful doctor with awesome services". Not only is she a skilled surgeon but she cares. She made me easy to see and understand my health issues clearly. Moreover,Dr. Fritz put me at complete ease about my two times hand surgeries . She is none other than "MY GOD". As far as I'm concerned, it’s the only place to go for professional and competent treatment for whatever ails you. I respect your orthopedic staffs, who assisted you and every professional persons, who cared for me throughout the process.

|  TRAUMA PATIENT  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2012

Dr. Fritz is an outstanding doctor. Another doctor who did not know her called her "an awesome doctor" because she was able to save my hand and foot and I never got an infection (dog bite injuries.) She fights for her patient with hospital staff and insurance companies. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Fritz (I am now walking and using my hand.) I would highly recommend Dr. Fritz, she has been wonderful to me and my family during this ordeal. Other hospital staff told me that if faced with my situation, Dr. Fritz is the doctor they would want working on them. She is a great doctor!

|  show details
by anonymous on Dec 14th, 2011

here we may not recommend you go to see Dr.Fritz, she is non-expert and being based on lack of respect,no patient,and unprofessional towards with anyone. Go find different doctor he or she can give you better provide within treatmenet for any diagnosis than Dr.Fritz.She is non-expert!!!!!

|  new patient  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

I was nervous about my hand problem but after the first minute I met Dr Fritz she was so friendly and comforting. She knew right away how to treat my 'locked finger' issue and made sure I was not to worry . Dr Fritz corrected my problem within the first visit using the New Percutaneous Procedure and explained everything she was doing during the non-surgical procedure. There was no pain or uncomfortable feeling at all. She is so friendly and patient..and most importantly, she prevented me from having to go to the hospital for a more complicated surgery, which would have been a real pain and hassle. She's that good! I highly recommend her.

|  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

This doctor is very good but very rude to her co workers, she needs to brush up her attitude.