A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Germaine Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Germaine Hawkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hawkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- BHC Millwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Germaine Hawkins DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Germaine Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Germaine Hawkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Germaine Hawkins practices Psychiatry near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.