3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
My time or my value as a person had zero meaning to these people show details My time or my value as a person had zero meaning to these people
by Furious! on May 29th, 2016

I saw Hawkins on the first visit; shook his hand and from there on in my meetings were with his P.A., who kept me waiting 1 1/2 hours on my last appointment. During that appointment, apparently she became spooked at the number of medications I take: for MS, Fibromyalgia, and Major Depressive Disorder. Even though I've been on these medications for years (and have been under her care for about a year) she told me I "was over medicated" and proceeded to slash all my meds in half or discontinued them. One month later, on the day of my next appointment, I received a call from the receptionist saying, "Don't bother coming in, you've been discharged from our services..." WHAT. That's it! No explanation! UNBELIEVABLE! If you value your time - don't waste it here!

Aug 10th, 2015

He's a great doctor; however, the rest of his staff is less than desirable. They ruin his good name.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
by Joseph Swift on Feb 25th, 2015

I went in as a new patient today and was expected to see a nurse practioner for my first visit, the ladies at the desk never told me when they made the appointment that I would not be seeing the the Doctor and that he wasn't even in the office that day! I was very reluctant to have anyone but the Doctor see me and will not be going back to this clinic!

Dec 21st, 2014

I just started seeing Dr. Hawkins and he is wonderful! He listens and really cares!!

WORST office staff EVER show details WORST office staff EVER
by Diana Johnson on Feb 13th, 2014

I have never seen Dr. Hawkins (I always saw Lynne Pompetti) but this office is the MOST unprofessional office staff I have ever had to deal with. They don't care about patients and in fact, I personally believe they find quite a bit of humor in pissing people off. The office manager flat out told me if I didn't like the way I was treated (left 20 messages for Lynne to call me since I was out of my meds) that I should find another doctor. Only good reviews I can give are about Lynne.

Super Rude Staff show details Super Rude Staff
Mar 28th, 2013

This the worst experience that I have ever had!! I have never in my life been treated as poorly as I was at this office. I will NEVER go back!!!

Money hungry show details Money hungry
Sep 9th, 2012

Germaine Hawkins is a money hUngry. He is basically a legal drug dealer, charging exorbant prices and requiring you come in multiple times. He does not care about his patients just getting money.

Horrible! show details Horrible!
Apr 2nd, 2012

I have been to this office several times and I have never been seen on time. The very last time I went, I waited an hour and finally went to the receptionist to tell her I was leaving because I was due at another appt I was not going to be late for and she asked me for my copayment!! I never got to see Dr. Hawkins himself (I never even knew what he even looked like until I saw him online), only his nurse practioner. They do not return phone calls, the one call I did recieve back was at 10pm!! They overbook people constantly and their office is incredibly disorganized and clueless. They have no problem scolding people for being late (I witnessed this with another patient and was stunned)but they have no problem disrespecting your time and taking your money. I don't understand the long waits considering you may be seen for a total of 10-15 minutes. Absolutely the WORST office I have ever been to!

Dont expect to be seen on time show details Dont expect to be seen on time
Jan 30th, 2012

I have been to the office several times and each time I had to wait well over 1 hour. I have been trying to get a refill on my medication and was "assured we will call it in". Well, I my pharmacy still hasn't gotten a call. Do not use this doctor, the office is so disorganized. Today was the last time I will ever use this doctor.

Dr. Do Little/very little show details Dr. Do Little/very little
Oct 6th, 2011

If you enjoy not getting your prescriptions filled, cancelling your appt several times with no notice, unprofessionalism, insurance issues, this is your Doctor. I dont feel he has the ethics to be a physician. Absolutely every time i had to contact or see him, there was a problem.

not worth your time show details not worth your time
by Anonymous on Oct 20th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I've been going to Dr. Hawkins for about a year and finally found a new psychiatrist - keeps you waiting at least an hour and a half every appoin ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com