Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com. Yahoo.
Dec 21st, 2014

I just started seeing Dr. Hawkins and he is wonderful! He listens and really cares!!

|  WORST office staff EVER  |  show details
by Diana Johnson on Feb 13th, 2014

I have never seen Dr. Hawkins (I always saw Lynne Pompetti) but this office is the MOST unprofessional office staff I have ever had to deal with. They don't care about patients and in fact, I personally believe they find quite a bit of humor in pissing people off. The office manager flat out told me if I didn't like the way I was treated (left 20 messages for Lynne to call me since I was out of my meds) that I should find another doctor. Only good reviews I can give are about Lynne.

|  Billing office is a joke  |  show details
by Terri M on Sep 5th, 2013

Doctor owes me a refund of $18.00 from January 2013. I have contacted their billing department (alisa@medbilldirect.com) and Alisa has contacted Michelle Elizondo <mcvnjsa@gmail.com at Dr. Hawkins office on July 16, 2013. I again contacted Michelle by email on Aug. 6, 2013 asking for my refund. This is AFTER I had spoken to Michelle on the phone about this two times. I even complained to the BBB and STILL NO RESPONSE! Really Dr. Hawkins, do you really take care of business this poorly?

|  Super Rude Staff  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2013

This the worst experience that I have ever had!! I have never in my life been treated as poorly as I was at this office. I will NEVER go back!!!

|  Money hungry  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2012

Germaine Hawkins is a money hUngry. He is basically a legal drug dealer, charging exorbant prices and requiring you come in multiple times. He does not care about his patients just getting money.

|  Horrible!  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I have been to this office several times and I have never been seen on time. The very last time I went, I waited an hour and finally went to the receptionist to tell her I was leaving because I was due at another appt I was not going to be late for and she asked me for my copayment!! I never got to see Dr. Hawkins himself (I never even knew what he even looked like until I saw him online), only his nurse practioner. They do not return phone calls, the one call I did recieve back was at 10pm!! They overbook people constantly and their office is incredibly disorganized and clueless. They have no problem scolding people for being late (I witnessed this with another patient and was stunned)but they have no problem disrespecting your time and taking your money. I don't understand the long waits considering you may be seen for a total of 10-15 minutes. Absolutely the WORST office I have ever been to!

|  Dont expect to be seen on time  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

I have been to the office several times and each time I had to wait well over 1 hour. I have been trying to get a refill on my medication and was "assured we will call it in". Well, I my pharmacy still hasn't gotten a call. Do not use this doctor, the office is so disorganized. Today was the last time I will ever use this doctor.

|  Dr. Do Little/very little  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

If you enjoy not getting your prescriptions filled, cancelling your appt several times with no notice, unprofessionalism, insurance issues, this is your Doctor. I dont feel he has the ethics to be a physician. Absolutely every time i had to contact or see him, there was a problem.

|  not worth your time  |  show details
by Anonymous on Oct 20th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I've been going to Dr. Hawkins for about a year and finally found a new psychiatrist - keeps you waiting at least an hour and a half every appoin ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Sep 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Hawkins listened to my issues and my goals. He helped me consider a probable cause hindering me from reaching my goal. Together we explored which medications would create the greatest success! I appreciate that he listened to and validated my observat

Sep 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

recently started seeing Dr. Hawkins after I was unemployed. I couldn't seem to concentrate and focus. I went to several MD's and specialists to have every test under the sun run but all they could tell me is that I look healthy. I was at my wits end and v

Jul 9th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Sadly, I have learned that this field is plagued with staffing issues and is generally ill equipped to handle insurance concerns, prescription follow-ups, adequate scheduling and any thing that is required for the overall satisfaction of the patient. Ther