inactive

Germaine M Jacquette MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 2nd, 2012
not to trust her convincing talks...
She would insist you to take full TB medicine even though all tests are slapping her in the face with negative results. Her prediction that my sputum cultures will turn positive after 5 weeks did not happen and she couldn't swallow her pride that she was wrong. Now, my liver test shows that I'm 50% above the upper normal limit,my joints are slowly weakening caused by elevated uric acid and skin allergies bothering me at night. all of which she was bec of the drugs i'm taking. She would scare you of other patient's experience that got worse & bled to death - totally different from my case. i trusted her with my health, some improved(she takes credit for it) others did not get better(like my breathing) + i have my kidney, liver,joints & skin to worry about. thanks to her set of 10 TB pills/day.