A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. German Benavides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. German Benavides is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benavides graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Benavides has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benavides accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. German Benavides practice?
Dr. German Benavides practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.