A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. German Benavides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. German Benavides is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benavides graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Benavides has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. German Benavides MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. German Benavides practice?
- Dr. German Benavides has 3 office locations.
Dr. German Benavides practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jourdanton, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.