Learn more about Dr. German Benavides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. German Benavides is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benavides
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benavides Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benavides graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Benavides has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. German Benavides MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. German Benavides practice?
- Dr. German Benavides has 1 office location.
Dr. German Benavides practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.