A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. German Berbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. German Berbel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berbel graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Berbel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berbel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. German L. Berbel practice?
Dr. German Berbel practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.