A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. German Berbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. German Berbel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berbel graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Berbel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. German L Luis Berbel DO is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. German L. Berbel practice?
- Dr. German Berbel has 3 office locations.
Dr. German Berbel practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.