A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. German Crisol, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crisol graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.More Education & Awards
Dr. Crisol has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crisol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. German Crisol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. German E. Crisol practice?
Dr. German Crisol practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.