A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. German Crisol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. German Crisol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. German Crisol, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crisol graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Crisol has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. German Ernesto Crisol MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. German E. Crisol practice?
- Dr. German Crisol has 2 office locations.
Dr. German Crisol practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.