German Crisostomo MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 16th, 2013
Medically Abandoned
I was a long-time patient of Dr. Cristostimo. Overall i had a wonderful impression, as he would listen to my concerns and symptoms and genuinly seemed like he was paying attention. After years of trying, well, every anti-depressant in the book (not for depression i add) in order to battle the effects of my crippling social anxiety which prevented myself from attending a prestigious college and be able to funtion, we tried an ACTUAL anti-anxiety medication. clonazepam. let's just say that i was no longer a zombie wondering around in a seroquel nod which ultimately led to the fridge. after all these medications , i gained 50+ pounds and developed kidney issues.. allllll because my doctor was affraid of the potential for abuse. Now this is of course a reasonable worry to have. So all was fixed and finally was prescribed and i shud have lived happily ever after. or so i thought. I missed 1 counseling appointment, was removed as a patient, all with no taper. Dr. Cristostimo looks at you as a lab rat, not a patient. and when he decides it would be easier not to treat you (as in my case) he simply seizes treatment. legal? he can treat whomever he wishes right? WRONG.