A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. German Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. German Herrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. German Herrera, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Herrera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. German B Herrera MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. German B. Herrera practice?
- Dr. German Herrera has 5 office locations.
Dr. German Herrera practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gulf Breeze, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Gulf Breeze Internists, Gulf Breeze Hematologists, and Gulf Breeze Oncologists.