A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. German Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. German Herrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herrera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. German Herrera, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herrera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. German Herrera MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. German Herrera practice?
- Dr. German Herrera has 1 office location.
Dr. German Herrera practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists, Pensacola Hematologists, and Pensacola Oncologists.