A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. German Iosif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. German Iosif is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iosif
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iosif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. German Iosif, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Iosif graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iosif has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Pentucket Medical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. German Iosif MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. German Iosif practice?
- Dr. German Iosif has 1 office location.
Dr. German Iosif practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Haverhill, MA.
See Haverhill Internists, Haverhill Pulmonologists, and Haverhill Sleep Medicine Doctors.