A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. German Leparc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leparc
Specialties & Research
Dr. German Leparc, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leparc graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leparc has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. German Felix Leparc MD is a male Pathologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. German F. Leparc practice?
- Dr. German Leparc has 1 office location.
Dr. German Leparc practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pathologists.