A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. German Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Navarro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. German Navarro MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. German Navarro practice?
- Dr. German Navarro has 3 office locations.
Dr. German Navarro practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.