Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Go elsewhere  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2013

While I think Doctor Oliver is adequate, I believe it would be wise to go to another office. His staff is very unprofessional and the office has a tendancy to change appointment times often. This latest time they have called with three seperate excuses as to why an appointment must be rescheduled. After refusing to reschedule the appointment, they simply cancelled it six hours before the appointment time. This office is simply one of the worst I have ever seen.

|  Still in pain  |  show details
by BrandonGLeal on Jul 12th, 2013

Please do not use, they don't care. I came into there office after dealing with stomach pain for years and general doctors not knowing what going on and recommending i go to a specialist. I paid $175 at the front window and then waited for Dr. Seif for two hours. When i finally got to see him he asked me whats going on. I replied its kinda a long story, do u want to here it, and he replied, NO, NOT REALLY. Now this is a problem that has changed my life cause i cant eat for days and the pain will bend me over. I let the front desk know and they recommended Dr. Oliver that's also in their office. I scheduled a $1200 EGT with him to see whats going on in my stomach. I didn’t meet him till minutes before it was done. I tried to explain what all has been going on as they nocked me out. I woke up and never saw him again. A week later i still hadn’t heard from anyone. I had to call them to get my results, and someone explained that it was inconclusive. Now remind you im still in pain. No ones called to see if im ok, to set up another appointment to figure out whats wrong, nothin. The only time i heard back from them they called to explain that i had a $440 dollar balance with them. I tried to pay asking if i did that our business will be complete. She put me on hold to ask someone, then returned explaining that now its a $900 something balance. Again they dont care about my pain, or if i get better. Luckily i have found a Dr. that is really concerned about me and seems to take my problem as a challenge to figure out.

|  Betty Bennett  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

I have seen 3 different gastro doctors so I have a good comparison to Dr. Oliver. Not only is he really professional and caring but he also has a good sense of humor and he allows you ample time to talk about yourself and your condition. Do yourself a favor if you are looking for a gastro physician and call and book any appointment with Dr. Oliver.

|  I was pleased  |  show details
by Shannon Patrick Koller on Mar 2nd, 2010

Dr. Oliver was friendly, personable and showed genuine interest in my situation. I was definitely impressed and I felt completely comfortable with him. Good doctor.

|  show details
May 18th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Great: Dr. Has took good care of me and my needs.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com