A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. German Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. German Steiner, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Benign Cartilaginous Tumor (Chondroma)
- Bone Cysts
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Steiner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. German C. Steiner practice?
Dr. German Steiner practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.