A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Germano Guadagnoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Germano Guadagnoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Germano Guadagnoli, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guadagnoli graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Guadagnoli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Germano A Guadagnoli MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Germano A. Guadagnoli practice?
- Dr. Germano Guadagnoli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Germano Guadagnoli practices Rheumatology near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See Trumbull Rheumatologists.