A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geroge Bandow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bandow
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bandow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandow graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bandow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geroge Thomas Bandow MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Geroge T. Bandow practice?
- Dr. Geroge Bandow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Geroge Bandow practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Stevensville, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Ronan, MT and Missoula, MT.
See Stevensville Cardiologists.