A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgia Willie-Carnegie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willie-Carnegie
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willie-Carnegie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Willie-Carnegie graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Willie-Carnegie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Howard University Hospital
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgia Willie-Carnegie MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Georgia Willie-Carnegie practice?
- Dr. Georgia Willie-Carnegie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Georgia Willie-Carnegie practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.