Dr. Gerome Beliard, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Hospital show details Hospital
by Michaela C. on May 2nd, 2015

Dr. Beliard was not my official obgyn, however, he was the doctor who advised me in the hospital when I came in with concerns about my pregnancy. After and overnight stay, he informed me I had preeclampsia, and that my baby was coming much earlier. He gave me advice on the safest route of childbirth, for both baby and I. Confided in me that he wouldn't be there to perform the procedure, but his colleague would be there during the procedure and he was very skilled. This practice brought my son into the world safely, and insured my own safety as well. I will be visiting for my second child, due this December!

love my doctor! show details love my doctor!
by Clarissa on Jul 28th, 2014

Met doc Beliard in 2005 he was one of the doctors at the office. The doctor I had chosen never remebered me or my case always had to be reading my file I was just another file. Everytime doctor beliard took over when he wasnt there the experience was completely defferent he did both of my kids birth!! Always caring its difficult to find a doctor who actually cares and every time sees u remembers your name no matter if it is at the office or at marshalls :) so professional. If I was everrrr to have another child which I doctor Beliard you will be the one I chose every time :)

love beliard!!!! show details love beliard!!!!
Nov 6th, 2012

Me encanta el dr es muy atento con todas tus atenciones y necesidades.

Dr Beliard a very good obgyn show details Dr Beliard a very good obgyn
Aug 27th, 2012

I had such a great experience with dr beliard I recomended my best friend to go see him doing her pregnency

Feb 3rd, 2012

Dr.is awesome...but the staff not!!

Jan 6th, 2012

He knows what he is doing. Such a great doctor!!

awsome doctor show details awsome doctor
Sep 21st, 2011

Never had a dr who would sit you down to give you advice on everything,dr beliard was more than just a dr,He was a friend and a family memeber to me especially doing my toothaches thank you so much dr B,For takingg good care of me

Jan 20th, 2010