Dr. Geron Turke DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Grand Rapids, MI

• Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2016
Dr. Turke removed several benign uterine fibroids via traditional hysterectomy. I met him during a time of intense fatigue and anxiety, brought on by hemorrhagic bleeding. Although I now am experiencing menopause, a total hysterectomy was my best option, and if it had to be done, I am glad the operation was performed by Dr. Turke.

February 25th, 2015
He is very personable, and not an arrogant doctor.

March 24th, 2014
Dr. Turke has been my OB for 14 years and I won't be changing that! He helped me deal with my endometriosis and has delivered both of my daughters. He is knowledgeable and is not condescending. When you are in his office, he focuses his attention on you and listens to you. Although I drive a distance to see him, he will remain my OB because of his compassionate and expert care! I highly recommend him!

April 8th, 2013
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Turke for 17 years. I have followed him to three locations because I think he is a great doctor. He always spends time with me and answers all my questions. He quotes recent research and is very knowledgeable. He takes an interest in my daughter, who he delivered 16 years ago. He is very caring and has an excellent beside manner.

January 25th, 2012
Wrong Diagnosis lead to Complicated Unnecessary Surgery
I stuck with Turke because he has great bedside manner-- I shouldn't have. Because of how personable he is I trusted him, believed him, and let his opinion be my opinion. Over five years he lead me down a path of painful invasive procedures-- only for me to not be well. I finally sought out a second opinion, with a simple round of antibiotics was rid of my first condition [a completely different condition then originally diagnosed from Turke] but am now left to deal with the repercussions of a severely scarred reproductive system [with a whole new set of serious issues]-- and thousands of dollars worth of procedures and emotional trama that will never be returned to me. So, if you're fine-- Turke is great-- but at the first sign of a problem head for the other OBGyns in the area, this is NOT the office for you.

March 1st, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Turke has been the best doctor I have ever seen. He is professional, compassionate and caring. He always makes me feel like I am his number one priority. It is very obvious that he loves his job, and cares a lot about his patience. He even called me at home once to check on me. I can't tell you enough about how wonderful this man is. Dr. Turke, if you ever read this, you have changed my life and made me so thankful and grateful for knowing you. I hope God blesses you 10 fold, because you deserve it.

July 16th, 2016