Dr. Gerond Lake-Bakaar MD Patient Reviews

• Hepatology Denver, CO

October 18th, 2016
My Doctor
I developed liver cancer and Doctor Bacaar gave me the news in a unique way. Im a mechanic by trade and he compared my liver to a poor running engine. He said would you like new gaskets or a new engine. Of course new liver was the option. I am two years post transplant and doing great but I am going to miss Dr Bacaar. No longer with Beth Israel Hospital. It was a good race sir and we took the checkered flag. Thank you and forever in your debt.

August 15th, 2016
Thanks Doctor Lake-Baakar
I am very thankful to have Dr. Lake-Bakaar as my physician, he is caring, thoughtful, very assuring and assertive in finding the right diagnose which he did. He helped me go through my liver problem feeling at ease for which I am very, very, thankful.

October 15th, 2015
Second Opinion
Was told I had something wrong with my pancreas, with myself and other doctors saying it was my gallbladder, he tried to give me Urso, well went somewhere else and went through gallbladder surgery and being told I was weeks away from my gallbladder exploding, also my doctors and even myself tried to get my medical records and BI wouldn't send them, my advice, get a second opinion.....

April 15th, 2014
Hep C patient.....
Dr. Lake Bakaar treated me fifteen years ago on Long Island and the virus has been gone since. Great doctor and a real gentleman.